The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, during its weekly Twitter Space has highlighted some 20 cardinal points as related to the ongoing recruitment of 5000 officers.
During both Secretary to the agency, Haruna Shedrach and Director of Media and Publicity, Femi Babafemi revealed that:
1. Assessment questions will be the same for both professionals and other duties except for lawyers who’ll have some of their questions a little different to test their ability to practice.
2. For Senior cadre, the agency will recruit 1,200 personnel and 3,800 personnel for the junior cadre.
3. Applicants can sit the assessment examination on both mobile and desktop and from any part of the world.
4. Applicants can take the test at anytime of their choice between 10am and 11:59pm of the scheduled day.
5. Assessment questions would be set on English, Maths and General papers.
6. There is no need to request for a new password. Applicants only need to login for test with his or her application ID: NDLEA/SUPT/2023/NIN.
7. There is no particular number of questions that will be asked yet until you log in for the test.
8. The portal will only be accessible from Monday.
9. The agency will not conduct mop up examination after Wednesday, May 10.
10. The assessment test is the first phase of the recruitment exercise. Other phases will include physical screening interview and drug test.
11. The score will not be shown to candidates.
12. The pass mark for the recruitment has been at 80%.
13. Guarantor form will be given to those who were not able to print it during registration at the physical screening centre.
14. If you received double invites, such a person should use the first date and time. Any attempt to write the assessment twice will disqualify the applicant.
15. Invites are still being sent to applicants.
16. Some mails bounced back. So. They are devising other measures to reach those who are yet to get it, such measures as sms.
17. The past questions going on the internet are fake and should not be relied upon.
18. HND holders will start with level 7 and BSC will be placed on level 8.
19. Currently, only the Superintendent Cadre applicants are taking the assessment test. The narcotic cadre process will continue immediately after the Superintendent Cadre assessment tests.
20. Physical screening will hold in five different centres across the federation. Thus, successful applicants will be screened at the centre closest to them.